natashapsychology is Contractor in Northern NSW for the Access to Allied Psychological Services (ATAPS) program funded by the Federal Government to provide assistance to target groups, which includes Indigenous and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) Clients.
WELCOMED & SUPPORTED
natashapsychology works closely with Carers of Indigenous Children and their Families, with a focus on Transgenerational/Developmental (Complex) PTSD.
Additional Training and Qualifications in Indigenous and CALD area of expertise includes:
* Steps on the Journey Towards Cultural Competence (AIPA)
* Working Together: Journey toward Cultural Competence with Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander
* Transcultural Mental Health Assessment & Diagnosis (QLD Government Transcultural Services)
* Transcultural Mental Health Interventions (QLD Government Transcultural Services)
* Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Cultural Awareness Program (QLD Health
* Working in Multiculturally Diverse Teams (QLD Health)
CULTURALLY & LINGUISTICALLY DIVERSE (CALD)